Free Nights at Malolo Island Fiji!
More time to enjoy the Malolo magic.July 19, 2019
Rebecca MurphyJuly 19, 2019
Stay 5 – Pay 3
Stay 6 – Pay 4
Stay 7 – Pay 5
Enjoy the fun and excitement of one of Fiji’s most popular and award-winning island resorts. All bures have ocean views and adults and families can have their own spaces with two pools, adults daybed area and lounge, teenage lounge, rainforest spa, a huge variety of dining with 3 restaurants – including one that is air-conditioned, PLUS everyone can enjoy a fully staffed Beach Activity Hut offering an array of exciting scheduled activities including: snorkel trips, Fijian village visits, private island picnics, jetski safaris, banana boat rides and more.
F$2280 in an Island Bure for 5 nights
All this plus our regular inclusions FREE:
• Welcome Fruit Drink
• Organised daily program for children 4-12 in Tia’s Tree House Kids Club
• WiFi Hotspots in public areas
• Access to the Resort Adult and Teenage Lounges*
• Unlimited use of resort beach equipment including: catamarans, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers, kayaks,
ocean pontoon, snorkel equipment, masks, fins and life jackets.
• Guided Walks
• Hosted Management drinks & traditional Fijian Meke dance entertainment (Sat nights)
• Kava Ceremony (Wednesday nights)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Booking codes: S5P3, S6P4, S7P5, etc
• Min 5 night stay in any bure category. No maximum stay.
• *Age restrictions apply: Teenage Lounge 13-18yrs, Adult Lounge 18yrs and over
• Accommodation prices include 25% Fiji Government Taxes
• Sale period: from now to 25th March 2020
• Travel periods: 25th January to 31st March 2020
• Not combinable with any other offer/package and available on new bookings only
Malolo Island Resort is located in Fiji’s Mamanuca archipelago just 25km/16m west of Nadi International Airport. This 100% Fijian family-owned resort has been a long-time favourite for families and couples alike, and over the years has welcomed back thousands of return visitors.
Malolo is accessible by seaplane, private speedboat or three times daily fast catamaran. An intimate, colonial, stylish resort, it comprises just nine acres of the 2000 acre island and consists of only 46 Bures – all with ocean views, three dining venues, spa, entertainment lounges for adults and teenagers, two pools – including one for families and one for adults only with a swim-up pool bar, cabana daybed and al fresco lounge area, plus a myriad of activities including, snorkelling, diving, island hopping and dolphin spotting.
© 2018 Pacific Island Living Magazine all Rights Reserved
Website & Design by Yes Open